Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Re-Run: The Confederacy of Unprecedented Fellows

With nine years of blogposts, I will continue to Re-Run past posts for the new fans or folks who may have missed a post the first time around.

Part of the reasoning is also that for various reasons (The health of my Mother, convention travel, behind on deadlines, and projects I'm not able to share yet) I see the need to revisit an old post once a month or so.
You can also go back and see any past posts using the Blog index: http://davidpetersen.blogspot.com/2013/12/blog-index.html)

This week:

Jeremy Bastian and I joked about the idea of a rival villainous group for the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. And so, we conceived of The Confederacy of Unprecedented Fellows, which I then drew and gifted to him. Below is the link to the full process and ideas behind the artwork:

Full Confederacy of Unprecedented Fellows Post:
http://davidpetersen.blogspot.com/2012/07/confederacy-of-for-jeremy-bastians.html




2017 Appearances: 
C2E2: April 21-23
Heroes Con: Jun. 16-18
San Diego Comic Con: July 19-23
Baltimore Comic Con: Sept. 22-24

No comments:

Blog Archive