Tuesday, August 9, 2016

More Toned Paper Commissions

A little over a month ago, I posted about my plan to offer toned paper commissions at HEROES con. Well the process went so well, I've decided to keep it up. This coming weekend is Boston Comic Con, and I'll be doing these at the con for $200. (first come, first served, new list every day.) Like Heroes & SDCC, I'll try and have a few pre-done as examples that will also be for sale. These are bust-only, with marker, pencil, and white. To the left you can see a few of the Heroes con samples and below examples of pieces I was commissioned to do at that show and SDCC:




Midnight with the Black Axe


A Mouse Ranger


The Worm from Labyrinth


A Bunny wearing clothes


Master Splinter


My version of Basil, the Great Mouse Detective


Trapjaw from He-Man


Koj from Tellos


Batman


A Guardmouse with a mace

Saxon

Kenzie

Guardmouse with an Axe

Spirit of Christmas Present mouse 

Guardmouse

Wizard Mouse

Steampunk Saxon

Scribe

Boober from Fraggle Rock

Jackalope

Remy from Ratatouille

Mr. Fox

Hogwarts Mouse

Mouse Healer

Rocket Raccoon

Mrs. Brisby 

Skeksis




2016 Appearances:

1 comment:

ben_ said...

Gods, Mrs. Brisby! It was probably the most impressive Movie of my Childhood. And it explains (a part) of my lvoe for Mous Guard. Thanks for bringing back the Memories!

Blog Archive