Tuesday, July 14, 2015

2015 Mouse Guard Sketchbook

Last weekend at the San Diego Comic Con I released the 2015 Mouse Guard sketchbook. Like years past, this is a 24 page collection of commissions and other misc pieces that I have colored specifically for this printing. Each book is signed and numbered (500 in the edition), and can now be purchased through my online store: http://mouseguard.bigcartel.com

Here are a few sample pages of pieces you may have seen me post as commissions now colored for the sketchbook:











2015 Appearances:
Denver Comic Con May 22-25
Heroes Con June 19-21
Boston Comic CoJuly 31- Aug. 2
Long Beach Comic Con: Sept. 12-13
Baltimore Comic Con Sept. 25-27
New York Comic Con Oct. 8-11
Art-Bubble Comics Festival: Copenhagen: Nov. 14-15

1 comment:

Mayhem said...

Looking forward to receiving my copy of this in due course :)

Blog Archive